Stop Global Warming


I am currently listening to:
Chaosvortex's Profile Page

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

WHY?!?!? OHHHH GOD WHHHYYY?!?!?!??!

Amanda Palmer es vieja...

"One thing I can not get used to over here is the utter lack of male gaze. Emily says she loves it, but she's probably a far greater general victim due to the fact that her tits are twice the size of mine. Italy is pretty bad, there I often feel like a piece of meat walking down the street, winked at, sized up, clucked at and generally drooled over even when I am thoroughly unwashed and look like shit, just because I have a vagina. Here, if a gaze happens to fall on you, it doesn't rest, and it certainly doesn't ever return for a double take. I find it disconcerting. I'm used to the attention. Its like: wait, what the fuck? Why aren't you staring? I washed my hair, I made an effort, asshole!"
Porque?!?!!? Porque Dios, dime porque?!?!?!
Chale, que puta decepción...
Aún asi amo a The Dresden Dolls... chale pero Amanda es vieja... *tear*

2 Comments:

Blogger Flyboy Tiscaregno said...

no mames yo la amo mas, yo por ella moriria

7:25 PM  
Blogger Bloodplayer said...

Sabes q no... moririas por la baterista...

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home