Stop Global Warming


I am currently listening to:
Chaosvortex's Profile Page

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Postsecret

I am addicted to PostSecret. I admit it. Guilty as charged. I think it's one of the most brilliant projects created in the past decade and I await sundays with great ado just because I know PS will be updated.

For those who have no idea what I am typing about, PostSecret is a project created by Frank Warren, where people confess their most intimate secrets and make a postcard, which the later send to Mr. Warren, and he posts it in the blog.

The results are mindblowing. So are the secrets. More than once I've sat in front of the computer, tears in my eyes, staring in awe at what some people write. It's amazing how someone else can be feeling more or less the exact same thing than you are. It's also amazing what some people have gone through and what they have to carry with them. Reading a lot of those secrets really give you perspective as to what problems really are. And you are left with a feeling of both guilt and relief that your life might not be as bad as it seems.

PostSecret has been my own personal therapist. Its saved me a lot of times, has made me laugh, cry, smile, pissed me off several times and inspired me more than once. And once in a while, very rarely, I find one that could have been written by me, and the world collapses.

I've never actually sent one, but i'll eventually will.


Now I want to share with y'all a couple of my favourites. Plus, I've thrown my secret in.

Try and guess which one is it.











































































































Have you guessed already?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The music one on the ipod.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home